Type: Bellow Seal Globe Valve Design & Manufactured to API 6D, ASME B16.34 or Equivalent P.T Ratings to ASME B16.34 Face to Face dimensions to ASME B16.10 Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5 Butt-weld Ends to ASME B16.25 Threaded Ends to ASME B1.20.1 Socket-weld Ends to ASME B16.11 Valves Marking to MSS SP-25 Inspect & Tested to API 598 Size Ranges from 1 1/2” thru 24” Pressure Ratings from Class 600 to Class 2500, PN110 to PN420 Structures in Bolted or Pressure Sealed Union Cover Ends Connections in Flanged R.F or RTJ, Threaded NPT, BSPT, Welded S.W, B.W and Grooved Body Materials available in Cast Carbon Steel, Low Temp. Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Alu. Bronze etc. Trim Materials available in 13%Cr, F11, F22, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and other specials.
The bellows seal globe valve adopts the design of bellows seal, which completely eliminates the shortcomings of rapid aging and easy leakage of ordinary valve stem packing. It not only improves the use of energy efficiency, increases the safety of production equipment, reduces the maintenance cost and frequent maintenance, but also provides a clean and safe working environment.
Structural characteristics of bellows seal globe valve
1. Double sealing design (bellows + packing) if the bellows fails, the valve stem packing will also be avoided.
2. Reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. No fluid loss, reduce energy loss and improve plant equipment safety.
4. The sealing surface is overlaid with Co based cemented carbide, with good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, friction resistance and long service life, so as to reduce the number of maintenance and reduce the operating cost.
5. The rugged bellows sealing design ensures zero leakage of the valve rod and provides conditions without maintenance.
6. The globe valve stem is subject to quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, with good corrosion and friction resistance;
7. The valve rod lifting position indication is more intuitive.
We focus on valves in standard and special materials as customer request. Our main materials show as the follows: Any request for other materials, please contact our machinery sales or engineering team on email.