Type: Lift Plug Valve Design & Manufactured to API 6D, ASME B16.34 or Equivalent P.T Ratings to ASME B16.34 Face to Face dimensions to ASME B16.10 Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5 Butt-weld Ends to ASME B16.25 Threaded Ends to ASME B1.20.1 Socket-weld Ends to ASME B16.11 Valves Marking to MSS SP-25 Inspect & Tested to API 598 Size Ranges from 1 1/2” thru 24” Pressure Ratings from Class 600 to Class 2500, PN110 to PN420 Structures in Bolted or Pressure Sealed Union Cover Ends Connections in Flanged R.F or RTJ, Threaded NPT, BSPT, Welded S.W, B.W and Grooved Body Materials available in Cast Carbon Steel, Low Temp. Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Alu. Bronze etc. Trim Materials available in 13%Cr, F11, F22, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and other specials.
The lifting plug valve is a new type of plug valve that has developed rapidly in recent years. It adopts the valve operation mode of lifting first and then opening and closing, which greatly reduces the opening and closing torque of the plug valve. Unlike the traditional plug valve, which adopts a rectangular reducing channel, the valve usually adopts a circular channel, which greatly reduces the fluid resistance of the plug valve. The lifting plug valve has the advantages of both ball valve and gate valve, It can be used in high temperature and high pressure conditions, which greatly expands the application range of plug valve.
Features of Lift Plug Valves
1. When opening and closing the lifting plug valve, first lift the plug to separate the plug from the sealing surface of the valve seat, and then rotate the plug 90 ° to open or close the valve. Because the cock is separated from the valve seat during the opening and closing process of the valve, the opening and closing of the valve is very easy, and the sealing surface is not easy to scratch during the opening or closing process, and the service life of the valve is long.
2. Whether the lifting plug valve is in the open state or closed state, the sealing surface is protected from medium scouring, and the sealing is tight and reliable.
3. The ordinary plug valve adopts rectangular channel, and the channel area is reduced, resulting in large fluid resistance loss. The lifting plug valve adopts a circular channel with the same cross-sectional area as the pipeline, with the minimum fluid resistance.
4. The lifting plug valve has compact structure and small volume. Compared with the gate valve, the height and size of the valve are greatly reduced, and the fluid resistance is greatly reduced compared with the stop valve.
5. Compared with ordinary plug valves, lift plug valves are suitable for a wider range of pressure and temperature.
6. The sealing surfaces of the valve seats on both sides of the lifting plug valve can be sealed, and the installation and use of the valve are not limited by the flow direction of the medium.
7. When the lifting plug valve is closed, the sealing surface of the valve seat can be pressurized through the hand wheel and valve rod. By increasing the sealing specific pressure, the plug valve can have better sealing performance.
8. The sealing surface of the valve seat is convex, which is convenient for cleaning the sealing surface, and it is not easy to accumulate crystalline medium or solid particles on the sealing surface.
We focus on valves in standard and special materials as customer request. Our main materials show as the follows: Any request for other materials, please contact our machinery sales or engineering team on email.