Angle Globe Valves
Angle Globe Valves
What is an angle globe valve?
Angle globe valve is angle valve. Angle valve is similar to spherical valve. Its structure and characteristics are modified by spherical valve. The difference from the ball valve is that the outlet of the angle valve is at a 90 degree right angle to the inlet.
Application of angle stop valve
Angle valve mainly plays four roles:
- ① Water inlet and outlet of riser;
- ② If the water pressure is too high, it can be adjusted on the triangular valve and turned down a little;
- ③ The function of the switch. If the faucet leaks, you can turn off the triangular valve without closing the main valve at home;
- ④ Beautiful and generous. Therefore, the general new house decoration is an essential plumbing accessories, so the designer will also mention it when decorating a new house.
The valve body of angle valve has three ports: water inlet, water control port and water outlet, so it is called triangle valve.
Of course, the angle valve is constantly improved. Although there are still three ports, there are also angle valves that are not angle shaped.
Industrial angle valve: except that the valve body is right angle, other structures of angle control valve are similar to straight through single seat control valve.
Characteristics of angle stop valve
- 1. The flow path is simple, and the dead zone and vortex zone are small. With the help of the scouring effect of the medium itself, it can effectively prevent the medium from blocking, that is, it has good self-cleaning performance;
- 2. The flow resistance is small, and the flow coefficient is larger than that of single seat valve, which is equivalent to that of double seat valve.
It is suitable for occasions with high viscosity, suspended solids and granular fluid, or where right angle piping is required. The flow direction is generally bottom inlet and side outlet.
Under special circumstances, it can be installed reversely, i.e. flow side in and bottom out.
There are two kinds of hot and cold triangular valves (distinguished by blue and red signs). Most manufacturers have the same material. The hot and cold signs are mainly to distinguish which is hot water and which is cold water.
Production process of angle stop valve
Raw materials (copper, steel, etc.) → cut according to the material consumption → high temperature forging → machining → polishing → electroplating → assembly.
China angle globe valve manufacturer www.sfutube.com supplies angle globe valve for industrial use, in kinds of materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, etc.
List of Valves
China Valves Manufacturer www.sfutube.com offers angle globe valve.